Sunday, November 21, 2010

The World Nowadays



Dear rich people, celebrities and those who are living a life which is admired;

Hello... I am a person who is living with the leftovers of you. I eat the foods with hormones and carcinogen, which you wouldn't like to eat. I drink contaminated waters which you don't drink. I wear unhealthy synthetic clothes that you stay away from. I make love with the people that you don't want to... I even marry with people that you don't like but who are in love with you. I let them dream of you while kissing me.

Don't get it wrong, I am not complaining. I really can love those people, those foods and drinks. In fact, I love you as well. I am just tired and a little bit bored. I became unable to do my duty. With your permissions, I wanna quit. Don't worry I raised two boys for you. They won't make you feel my absence. The little one, sweety, already loves jaded tomatoes.

Kiss your eyes...


(Cartoon by Yiğit Özgür, published on in Uykusuz Magazine 6th August 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random

randomposts

Recent

recentposts

What I've Watched!

StZiza